• This microphone uses UHF frequency band, with strong anti-interference capability, good security and stability; DPLL digital frequency control technology is adopted, and there are 6 channels available. It is also featured with high sensitivity and long pickup distance.
• Noise valve control system applied, so if there is no signal, it will mute automatically. In addition, it features extremely low bottom noise for being designed with WNCR noise control technology.
• Volume memory function helps automatically memorizes the last volume output level. Complex interference-free circuit is adopted, so more than 4 sets of devices can be used simultaneously without mutual interference.
• The transmitter and receiver will display the status of battery level, operating channel and so on with its LCD screen. And it is powered by 2 “AA” batteries for 15-20 hours of operation, low power consumption.
• The K&F Concept Wireless microphone with up to 70 meters wireless working distance is designed for portable wireless operation, such as film work, podcasting, performances and other audio or video applications.
• Battery compartments of transmitter and receiver: Insert two pieces of AA batteries
• Select or switch for transmitter input: Shift the switch to “MIC” for microphone input mode
• Channel adjustment of transmitter and receiver: Click the “CH” switch to shift to the desired channel, and six channels are available.
• Transmitting antennas of transmitter and receiver: 1/4 wavelength whip antenna
• Power indicators of transmitter and receiver: When the device is turned on, the indicator is green, indicating that the battery level is normal; when the indicator light is red, it indicates that the battery is low and it is required to replace the battery
• Power buttons of transmitter and receiver: Long press to turn on/off
• LCD panels of transmitter and receiver: Display the current working channel and battery level
• Transmitter MIC socket: Can be used to input MIC or AUX signal(select the required signal via the input selector switch)
• Receiver volume decrease and increase button: Press these two buttons to change the sound volume
• Receiver output socket: Uses attached connecting cable to connect this socket with the “MIC” socket on camera.
• Transmitter Weight: 0.19lb (without batteries)
• Receiver Weight: 0.19lb (without batteries)
• Transmitter Size: 3.44*2.45*0.87”
• Receiver Size: 3.44*2.45*0.87”
• Microphone Cable Length: 39.37”
• Cable length(closed): 9.84”
• Cable length (open): 23.62”
• Frequency Range: 638-648MHZ(can be customized for other frequency bands, depending on the regulations of different countries)
• Frequency response: 40Hz-12kHz
• Number of Channels: 6
• Transmit Power: ≤10dBm
• Receiving Sensitivity: S/N:12dB 3uV
• S/N Ratio: ≥80dB
• Operating Range: 2756 inch（without obstacle）
• Transmitter/Receiver Battery: AA 1.5V*2
• Battery Life: 15-20hrs for new battery
Leave a Review
We are proud to offer international shipping services that currently operate in over 200 countries and islands world wide. Nothing means more to us than bringing our customers great value and service. We will continue to grow to meet the needs of all our customers, delivering a service beyond all expectation anywhere in the world.
Packages shipped from our Singapore warehouse are shipped through DHL. Packages from our warehouse in China will be shipped by ePacket or EMS depending on the weight and size of the product.
Yes. We provide free shipping to over 200 countries around the world. However, there are some locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries we will contact you.
We are not responsible for any custom fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
|Location||*Estimated Shipping Time|
|United States||10-20 Business days|
|Canada, Europe||10-20 Business days|
|Australia, New Zealand||10-30 Business days|
|Central & South America||15-30 Business days|
|Asia||10-20 Business days|
|Africa||15-45 Business days|
Yes, you will receive an email once your order ships that contains your tracking information. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please contact us.
For some shipping companies, it takes 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago and there is still no information on your tracking number, please contact us.
For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you've specified combined shipping.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out.
All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to make a change or cancel an order, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, if you’d like a refund you can request one no matter the reason.
If you did not receive the product within the guaranteed time( 45 days not including 2-5 day processing) you can request a refund or a reshipment.
If you received the wrong item you can request a refund or a reshipment.
If you do not want the product you’ve received you may request a refund but you must return the item at your expense and the item must be unused.
*You can submit refund requests within 15 days after the guaranteed period for delivery (45 days) has expired. You can do it by sending a message on Contact Us page
If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
If for any reason you would like to exchange your product, perhaps for a different size in clothing. You must contact us first and we will guide you through the steps.
Please do not send your purchase back to us unless we authorise you to do so.